Hola, I’m Manu 👋
I've been in the tech game for over a decade, working with different sorts of companies and wearing many hats. From coding to managing, I still love the thrill of it.
Now, my main gig is taking products to the next level and diving into the management world, bridging the gap between product and engineering.
- Had a key role in developing the third generation of data visualization for Dynatrace products.
- Working closely with product managers, execution leads, and architects.
- Substantial impact mentoring team members, enhancing our iterative development approach.
- Defined roadmaps, cultivating partnerships, and conceptualizing innovative abstract features.
- Backlog refinement and prioritization, data-driven decision-making, and shaping product strategies.
- Leveraged a holistic approach to drive our product's evolution helping clients to become more transactional.
- Developed a highly versatile component utilized across multiple marketplaces.
- Connected the gap between engineers and managers, contributing as an enabler in the product development process.
- Created the foundations and main features of every web aspect of the platform.
- Established and led a groundbreaking platform designed to facilitate the digital transformation and rapid acceleration of store ordering systems.
- Contributed to the overall product vision and strategy.
- Participated in a migration project that encompassed both business and technical aspects.
- Delivered a new development ecosystem that would be utilized throughout the entire organization.
- Contributed to the decision-making process regarding the selection, migration, introduction, and implementation of a new monorepo set-up.
- Contributed to integrating and implementing the UI of the company products with the different Bank core systems.
- Worked as a Web Developer for an e-commerce hybrid Mobile Application called The Children's Place, based in the US.
- Led the development of multiple hybrid apps and web apps, now distributed in different stores.
- Collaborated with different stakeholders.
- Led the development of complex single page application.
- Collaborated in most technical and non-technical discussions related to the end product.
- Performed multiple refactors on the Application regarding performance, design, and scalability.
- Designed and developed multiple RESTful APIs within the Apigee Platform.
- Participated in issue diagnostics and resolution, deployment management, and customer service orientation.
- Involved in business process optimization, to improve activities such as sales, deliveries, payments, and inventory administration.
- Reviewed code for quality and adherence to standards.
- Applied and analyzed business requests to determine how best to create a successful resolution.